[ksurf] Tarifa, Spain.

  • Ro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 6:57 AM

      Hi there.

      Just got into this sports with a few questions:

      As an absolut beginner (done some windurfing a few years ago but now I am paragliding quite a lot) I am taking some lessons at Tarifa.

      School gear is a Wipika 8.5 kite plus an F1 board.

      Now the questions:

      Does anyone think this kite (8.5)+board will cover future demands on fun so I can invest on them?

      Somebody told me about wakeboards instead. What about these?

      I find it is almost impossible for me to tack with the mentioned gear. Any recoms?

      By the way, if someone needs any info about Tarifa, let me know.

      Rod.

      rod@...