[ksurf] Re: Costa Rica and Board Question

  • travis thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 1999
      Hello all,
      I am heading to Costa Rica next saturday. I was wondering if anybody
      knows how the kitesurfing is down there or if there are a bunch of local
      sailors. I need to know if I should take my gear on the plane or if it
      will be possible to at least rent a board down there.
      I was also wondering if anybody knows about what size board I should have
      for my bodyweight. I weigh 210 lbs. Now I am riding a 58 inch wakeboard
      with two 2" fins. It is really hard to get upwind with my wipika 8.5. I
      am sure bigger fins would help, but should I go ahead and invest in a new
      board. PLEASE HELP ME.

      Better wind to all,
      Travis