For Sale, Kite, board, bindings

  • hcbrown1@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      I've got some lightly used gear I'm trying to sell. If
      interested please call me at 1-888-691-8034 or 910-763-1730 and ask
      for Hunter. You can also email me if you like.

      11.5 Cabrinha CO2 $600
      Kite has been used maybe 8-12 times and there are now signs of wear
      or any damage. It has bar and a two line set. Everything you need to
      4 line the bar is included except the extra 2 lines. The bar and
      lines have never been used. Kite performs great, I just need a
      larger one.

      Picklefork 142 $200
      Lightly used only a few hard to see scratches on the bottom from
      sand. No damage to the board. The board has fins with.

      Liquid Force Ultra Suction bindings- Size Large $150
      These bindings have never been used. Brand new!

      Airush Mauricio Abrew Signature Bindings -Size Large $150
      These bindings have never been used. Brand new!

      All prices are in US Dollars. Drop me and email or call if
      interested.

      Hunter