RE:cruising video...not jumping video, wanted

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 4, 2001
      >Than I also have the 2001 Airblast video and there is a section at the end
      with riders basically cruising to the music in beautiful waters...

      Hi,
      That section of the AB video was at Acaira point in Brazil. You can see
      photos and a 3 minute video of the place at:

      http://www.flysurfing.com.br

      No professional riders...just a few guys having fun at a beautiful place.

      Antonio
      http://www.flysurfing.com.br