what is best kite video?

  • neil_g_johnson@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hey,
      what is the most entertaining non-instructional video out there?

      Also, what do you think the best DVD is and where would I get it?

      Thanks
    • Extreme Kites Distributing Inc.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
        Power Zone 2

        At 04:17 AM 9/5/01 +0000, you wrote:
        >Hey,
        >what is the most entertaining non-instructional video out there?
        >
        >Also, what do you think the best DVD is and where would I get it?
        >
        >Thanks
        >

        >This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
        >For Kitesurfers by Kitesurfers
        >
        >http://www.KiteHigh.com
        >
        >Win Board or Cabrinha Kite sweepstakes on now.
        >
        >1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA
        >808 579 9849
        >Email:support@...

        Demo Packages Available
        Extreme Kites Distributing Inc.
        Richard Lui
        Web: www.extremekites.com
        Email: info@...
        Tel: 604.841.0977
        Fax: 604.272.1899
      • Kitepower
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
          Air Sickness is still the best IMO, closely followed by Power Zone 2. The
          only DVD I know of is Kite Flight, which I didn't like very much.

          Cya and
          Goodwinds
          Steve McCormack
          http://www.kitepower.com.au
          mailto:sydney@...
          Open 7 days
          126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
          Phone +61293157894

        • tgaunce@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
            IMO "Air Sickness" is the best!
            "Power Zone 2" is decent but still does not compare to "Air Sickness"

            What makes "Air Sickness" better?

            You get segments of riding at multiple locations and/or events.

            Much less intro/advertisement.

            Segments dedicated to individual riders. In PZ2 it flipped back an
            fourth between riders a lot ... you really had to watch to see who it
            was.

            The riders talk ... get a chance to identify with them a bit ... they
            become more real.

            I also like the music better.

            Much longer (play time).

            Again, just my opinion, but I'm waiting for (hoping for) "Air
            Sickness II" for those days I'm stuck at home.