[ksurf] Re: Concept air wind range

  • Michael Kassal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 1999
      -Being serious, at 190-205 pounds there is a VERY big difference.-

      Just to add to that discussion.......yes ...I am finding out that weight has the biggest direct impact!

      I am seeing people here discuss the windrange for the 7.2 ex wave (the biggest wave kite) as around 8-15kts.

      Well.....I am about midway thru the learning curve.....and I seem to just to begin to have fun at 15 knots steady.  (I weigh 240 lbs.) using the biggest board avail (Fone230)

      SO, everyone just remember.....there are exceptions to every rule.

      -Mike.