WANTED: Repair supplies.

  • jayson_orkins@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Does anyone know where I can find some heavy gauge ripstop for
      repairs? I am looking for something adhesive that I can apply then
      sew over to reinforce.
      I checked several of the local stores and sail shops (in Tampa)and
      they don't have quite what I'm looking for.
      Thanks in advance.

      CrazyJay
    • info@seaweed.be
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
        --- In kitesurf@y..., jayson_orkins@h... wrote:
        > Does anyone know where I can find some heavy gauge ripstop for
        > repairs? I am looking for something adhesive that I can apply then
        > sew over to reinforce.
        > I checked several of the local stores and sail shops (in Tampa)and
        > they don't have quite what I'm looking for.
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > CrazyJay

        Hi,
        my job is to repair sails and kites in Belgium.
        I'm using doubleside Tesa strong adhesive tape that I glue on
        spinnaker cloth.Much better than adhesive ripstop.
        Once applied on your kite, you CANNOT remove it.No need to stitch it.
        Don't forget to remove salt from your kite(very important)
        Have a great flight
        doctorkitr