BEWARE KITE THIEFS IN OZ!!!!!

  • coban01@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hello all, i would like to let everyone know that i have just lost my
      whole range of gear. My car got stolen from 5m where i was sleeping,
      kites everything. Please keep everything locked!!!!
      ARCS 1120, 460
      CQUADS 8.5, 4.2, 1.6
      WATERFOIL 2.4
      BALUGA 4m
      1 WIDE ARC BAR
      1 SMALL ARC BAR
      1 SMALL WATERFOIL BAR
      4 x 330kg lines
      hyperlite wakeboard purple and black in colour
      underground directional 6'6" white
      APT mountain board predator
      peter lynn comp buggy
      XCEL wetsuit 4/3 infinity
      neil pryde automatic waist harness blue black and white
      north sails seat harness black
      black oakley waterjackets
      PLUS odds and ends
      Also my bike riding gear, fathers wedding present, tax return forms,
      spotlight, shoes, clothes, heaps of stuff, about 12000 bucks worth.
      WORK HARD, ALL GONE!!!!!!!
      Lesson to be learnt? Dont trust anywhere or anyone!!!
      If u come across anything in the list for good prices please call me
      STAY WINDY
      Darren Pearce
      Windy Waves
      0412 916617
      coban01@...
    • iruewas@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        My goodness, you've been taken to the cleaners. How horrible! I hope
        you catch the criminal. Do you have car insurance for this? Marcus