[ksurf] Re: Re:(WIND RAGE for 3???)

  • Michel Montmigny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23 9:07 AM
      F.ONE wrote:

      > Hi ,
      > I'm realy surprise !??!!!
      > Michel how can you kitesurf with your 3.0m² in 12 knots ???!!

      >Hello Raphael,

      My weight is 68kg and I use a 6.8 board and I really do begin to plane
      with our 3 sq/m EX'S WAVE in 12 Knots. Anyway I see that I really have
      to take care everything I am saying.
      I dont use to put confusion by tell whrong things. The 3.3 Sport or the
      3 EX'S WAVE will really give you the feeling you are looking for between
      13-22 knots.
      The thing here is not to debate during hours for 1 or 2 knots.
      Let'S have fun.

      > In this case when do you use your 9 m² ?? from 0 to 2 knots ?

      >Our 9.0 EX'S make me plane at 5 and I try to handle it to 11.
      I dont think that it could be realistic to talk about 0??? to 2 knots.

      > Its not the time to confuse everyone !

      > It's really not my desire.

      > For the new coming into the sport be aware that a 3 m² will pull you hard on
      > the beach , even draging you , with only 10 knots .
      > BUT this not enough TO DO kitesurfing , you need a lot of power to stand up
      > and go up- wind on a board !
      >
      > Better your get and bigger size you will handle , like in windsurfing .
      > As we always explain peoples, I agree with Raphael and for sure you can and have to handle bigger sails for kitesurfing.

      Fly safe

      Michel Montminy
      www.conceptair.com