[ksurf] quick solution for all

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 1999
      Ok. We have grown to be big. (300+) and there are people that want to hear
      the important stuff , there are people that want to hear a little bit of
      everything and there are people that want to talk a lot.

      The kitesurf group will stay as it is.

      I created a KSURFTALK group for the latter. If you want to say something
      about kitesurfing that maybe not everybody wants to hear you can say it
      there. If there is a need for this people will join it, otherwise it will
      stay empty

      If there are any really good posts they will be copied to the kitesurf
      group so dont worry about missing anything. If you absolutely dont want to
      miss anything then join it. This kitesurf group will not have any rules -
      its free space - you can say whatever you want . (on the Kitesurf group we
      ask that you keep things constructive, not to insult etc)

      The hope with this is that for those of you that need to get the important
      information but dont want to get your mailbox clogged with too much mail
      that we can do this for you. This way you down download too much stuff etc
      etc etc

      To join it send an email to ksurftalk-subscribe@egroups.com

      == If you have any comments on this idea send them directly to me - not the
      list - lets keep the list about kitesurfing