Cabarete is the greatest!

  • kiter3000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      I just came back from Cabarete. I spent two weeks there
      kitesurfing every single day with winds of around 20 knots.
      People that live there say it has been like this for some 5
      months. Kitebeach is just 5 minutes for downtown Cabarete and
      it is just a perfect spot. All I want to do is go back immediately. I
      had the best time of my life not only kitesurfing but the whole
      town is amazing. It's heaven for water sports, adventure activities
      and lots of fun and party at night. I recommend it 100%.

      For more info you can check out
      http://www.cabaretekiteboarding.com
      That's how I got there.