Re: ARC velcro tips

  • bnow@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
      Tweezers work pretty well on tucking the Velcro in the spar
      housing. Push down toward the spar with the Velcro in the tweezers,
      and pull the spar housing flap out a bit while tucking the Velcro
      in. Mine seems to stay put that way. That little Velcro seems to
      keep sand out of the spar housing, but I think it does little to do
      any securing of the spar in the housing itself. The earlier model
      ARCs did not have that little Velcro at all.

      Mark