[ksurf] Re: Re : kitesurf magazine test

  • Jean-Philippe BEQUET
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 1999
      Re : [ksurf] Re: kitesurf magazine test
      I would be happy to read it if you can give me more information. I think it was published on a French magazine, but did not have a chance to get my hands on it. As the F-One distributor, I would like to.

      If you have it, please scan me a copy and I would translate it for you.

      You can order the magazine directly from custom publishing. We've already had a lot of orders from the states and other English speaking countries, where for the time being Kitesurf Magazine is not yet sold, we hope to publish an English version of the magazine very soon. All you need to do is send us your credit card details with expiry date + your address and we'll get you a copy ASAP.

      We, due to our copyright, prefer that there aren't scanned pages flying about by internet. As with you I'm sure that you would prefer that people buy you kite rather than making poor copies!!

      Contact our secretary on Tel : 33 1 48 78 69 69
      Fax : 33 1 48 78 09 71