[ksurf] Re: kitesurf magazine test

  • RaphaĆ«l
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 1999
      I would be happy to read it if you can give me more information.  I think it was published on a French magazine, but did not have a chance to get my hands on it.  As the F-One distributor, I would like to.

      If you have it, please scan me a copy and I would translate it for you.

      Raphael Baruch
      +1 (305) 373-5378