[ksurf] HI!

  • Giuliani Luca
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1998
      I'm Luca from Italy.
      I subscribed today to your list. I've never done kitesurfing, but I really
      like to try. I saw it for the first time this summer at Paros in Greece, and
      it didn't seem so easy to do. I'm a windsurfer and I'm trying do understand
      all the vantages of a kite. I'd like to start with this sport, I've only
      some doubts about going upwind and the capability of directioning the board
      using the kite. Where I live there are no places where to buy this kind of
      kites and board and I don't know what to buy for a beginner.
      Give me some tips. Thank you.
      - Luca Giuliani

    • Trucchi Family
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2 10:08 AM