[ksurf] Help for an Article

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 1:21 PM
      A Brazilian radical sports magazine wants to do an article on kitesurfing -
      which they call Parasurfing ?? Anyway, they have asked me to help them
      out... I can give them an idea of what the sport is about but being a
      magazine they need some pictures... they said they can deal with Internet
      format pictures.

      I know there are several places on the many kitesurf sites where there are
      pictures but I suppose many belong to professional photographers. Please
      tell me what I can give them and I will put in a good word for your
      site/company.

      To the manufacturers and other businessmen on the list - if you want me to
      put in a note about your site/company/products, please send me info and
      pictures and I will give this material to the magazine. It will of course
      be to the magazines discretion what they publish. I can scan a copy for
      whoever is interested later when it comes out (mind you it will be in
      portuguese). I can promise that I will give an opinion independent of type
      of equipment and try to portray everybody in a fair light.

      I count on your help as I cannot get any good pictures myself - too busy
      flysurfing when the wind is good and all the pictures I have are of low
      wind...

      Thanks

      Stefano

      PS This is kind of urgent so I would apreciate if you could send me
      material ASAP

    • Mauricio DeAbreu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 1998
        A Brazilian radical sports magazine wants to do an article on kitesurfing -
        > which they call Parasurfing ?? Anyway, they have asked me to help them
        > out... I can give them an idea of what the sport is about but being a
        > magazine they need some pictures... they said they can deal with Internet
        > format pictures.
        >
        > I know there are several places on the many kitesurf sites where there are
        > pictures but I suppose many belong to professional photographers. Please
        > tell me what I can give them and I will put in a good word for your
        > site/company.
        >
        > To the manufacturers and other businessmen on the list - if you want me to
        > put in a note about your site/company/products, please send me info and
        > pictures and I will give this material to the magazine. It will of course
        > be to the magazines discretion what they publish. I can scan a copy for
        > whoever is interested later when it comes out (mind you it will be in
        > portuguese). I can promise that I will give an opinion independent of type
        > of equipment and try to portray everybody in a fair light.
        >
        > I count on your help as I cannot get any good pictures myself - too busy
        > flysurfing when the wind is good and all the pictures I have are of low
        > wind...
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Stefano
        >
        > PS This is kind of urgent so I would apreciate if you could send me
        > material ASAP

        hi
        do you know any brazilian who does k-surf on maui,or if you heard about ?

        -----
        See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/kitesurf/?start=363