RE: [ksurf] Recovering your board after you lose it

  • Van de Mosselaer Jef
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      Bodydragging upwind is possible. I have done it a couple of times. However
      there are a lot more occasions where I was not able to bodydrag upwind. I
      guess it is a combination of power, kiteflying skills, whether the current
      is cooperating or not, etc... I do not rely on it and always use a leash.

      Jef