Re: [ksurf] Re: New Naish kite

  • Colin Gowland
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
      I doubt wakeskate and kiteboard contruction are the same. If you pound a
      wakeskate with hard, flat landings and bindings on, it will snap.

    • Andre Myburgh
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        Some more nice pics of Naish's 2002 range:

        http://www.windfreak.com/naish/photoindex.html

        Cheers

        Andre

      • Rainer Leuschke
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
          On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Andre Myburgh wrote:
          > > hype,
          > > > all attitude is what they are about. Tattoos are a must for this
          > > stuff!"

          Nice. Looks a lot like the UG lunch tray and the laminated ply wood board
          I'm currently building. Now all I need is a tattoo ;)
          R!