Relaunch Naish Big Kites - Power Boost Bridle

  • rconley@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      What are people's experiences with relaunching big Naish Kites with
      the new Power Boost Bridle System?

      -Rob
    • F. J. J. Schaapherder
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
        BUY IT. The Power Steering Booster for the Naish is identical
        to that of the Wipika Reactive Bridle.Relaunchability has never
        been so easy. Can't comment on the flight because one of the
        line connectors on the middle strut came off after I launched
        the kite.
        This is not the fault of Naish. I seem to have a demo preproduction
        ARX on which the middle strut line connectors weren't fitted. So
        I had to sew them on myself. Not very succesful but I'll try again.

        Lex

        What are people's experiences with relaunching big Naish Kites with
        the new Power Boost Bridle System?

        -Rob

        This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
        For Kitesurfers by Kitesurfers

        http://www.KiteHigh.com

        Win Board or Cabrinha Kite sweepstakes on now.

        1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA
        808 579 9849
        Email:support@...