It's blowin', should I go kitesurfing???

  • kitesrfer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Wind has returned to South Florida, at last!!! Strange though, the wind is
      gusting from 8 to 45 mph, is that bad? The color radar looks like somebody
      spilled a bunch of multicolored paint over the screen, it's nice to look at
      but should I worry? Who, me worry, naaaaa. I hope that the squalls let up
      enough to get out later on today. If not, I guess I will have to be
      satisfied looking at the weather on the computer. Trying to avoid future
      unscheduled flights while kitesurfing. I understand that a kitesurfer took
      such an unscheduled flight into the beach two weekends ago in Miami. It is
      unfortunate that he started about 150' offshore and ended up in the parking
      lot. Fortunately, he is ok. It seems it is best to avoid unstable weather,
      be careful out there!

      Fly safe,
      Rick