Turkey, Kusadasi or Bodrum ?

  • flesjj@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Does anyone know any good kitesurfing spots in the Kusadasi or Bodrum
      area ? I know the best is at Cesme/ Ilica but I cannot find a travel
      agency which offers a hotel in that area. Please inform me where to
      go for kitesurfing in oktober and if possible which beach or hotel
      to go to. Thanks and good wind kite surfing friends !!! Flesjj