Re: New Naish kite

  • jimbocanniff@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
      I mean wakeskates...they look similar...flat, wide, square...and $100-

      --- In kitesurf@y..., kitemanic@y... wrote:
      > huh, you mean skate style wakeboards or wakeskates?
      >
      > --- In kitesurf@y..., jimbocanniff@y... wrote:
      > > The Hazmat looks just like the skate wakeboards out now....and
      only
      > > $100- at most waterski retailers (Overton's, etc).
      > >

      > > --- In kitesurf@y..., Andre Myburgh <andrem@d...> wrote:
      > > > Here's more - enjoy:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.windfreak.com/naish/kitesurfing.html
      > > >
      > > > Cheers
      > > >
      > > > Andre

      Wainman
      > > is
      > > wakeboarder. No
      > > this

    • Colin Gowland
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        I doubt wakeskate and kiteboard contruction are the same. If you pound a
        wakeskate with hard, flat landings and bindings on, it will snap.

      • Andre Myburgh
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
          Some more nice pics of Naish's 2002 range:

          http://www.windfreak.com/naish/photoindex.html

          Cheers

          Andre

        • Rainer Leuschke
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
            On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Andre Myburgh wrote:
            > > hype,
            > > > all attitude is what they are about. Tattoos are a must for this
            > > stuff!"

            Nice. Looks a lot like the UG lunch tray and the laminated ply wood board
            I'm currently building. Now all I need is a tattoo ;)
            R!