Bridle schema R3 naish

  • sundek
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hello,
      where is possible to find the schema (crossing the line in the
      structure kite) for reconnect
      the bridle system on kite R3 naish ??
      I have converted it in 4 lines and I want return to two lines !

      thank you

      bye
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Good luck. I basically begged for this from Wipika for a Free Air, and could
        never get it.

        Tim