Re: New Naish kite

  • kitemanic@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
      huh, you mean skate style wakeboards or wakeskates?

    • jimbocanniff@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        I mean wakeskates...they look similar...flat, wide, square...and $100-

      • Colin Gowland
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
          I doubt wakeskate and kiteboard contruction are the same. If you pound a
          wakeskate with hard, flat landings and bindings on, it will snap.

        • Andre Myburgh
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
            Some more nice pics of Naish's 2002 range:

            http://www.windfreak.com/naish/photoindex.html

            Cheers

            Andre

          • Rainer Leuschke
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
              On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Andre Myburgh wrote:
              > > hype,
              > > > all attitude is what they are about. Tattoos are a must for this
              > > stuff!"

              Nice. Looks a lot like the UG lunch tray and the laminated ply wood board
              I'm currently building. Now all I need is a tattoo ;)
              R!