New Naish kite

  • Andre Myburgh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      From www.capesport.co.za (August News Letter):

      "The "Airborne Virus" 2-line kite and "Hazmat" wakeboard are new too and for
      most of you, this will be the first time you have heard of these! Actually,
      this may be the first mention of them on the net! Lou Wainman is behind
      these new pieces of equip't and are for the serious wakeboarder. No hype,
      all attitude is what they are about. Tattoos are a must for this stuff!"

      I'll post the pic as soon as I downloaded it.

      Cheers

      Andre
    • kitemanic@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        sweet, do you have any pics of the hazmat board? Is it the square
        tailed multi-fin board wainman's been using in recent pics?
        thanks for the pic
        lates,
        DREW