Re: [ksurf] AB 11.8 Naish 17.5 or Naish 19.5

  • saulkite@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Conley, Robert" <RConley@g...> wrote:
      > I am very curious about those power booster lines. What do they
      notice
      > as the big difference?

      I fitted the reactive bridle (power booster) to my 15.5ARX almost
      straight away 'cos I hated the stock setup. It came with a very short
      bar and had an excessively heavy feel. I replaced the bar with an old
      type naish one, fitted long leaders and the bridle and the kite felt
      1000 times better. The steering is not really any faster (probably
      slower in fact) but it take so much less effort it feels faster, and
      has a much lighter feel on the bar, which is all I care about.

      In case you're wondering I got the kite second hand - otherwise I
      would have saved myself the trouble and bought an airblast!

      Saul