Re: [ksurf] Kite spot for vacation in Turkey///REALLY NICE ONE HERE!!

  • M.C. ARKAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      Dear Ms.Bayraktaroglu,

      Unfortunately,you will have to kitesurf with male riders only as this sport
      is too new yet.Maybe by next year some lady newcomers might join us and then
      we can let you know about them.No worries.

      What is your level in this sport?

      Have you forgotten your Turkish in Holland -being the daughter of a Turkish
      worker family ,maybe or you have never been in Turkey perhaps?

      Just let me know when you decide to be here.I will be more than happy to do
      the kite with you and your friends.

      Best Regards,
      Can