Re: [ksurf] Leash + Helmet = Danger

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
      Jeremy H <jeremy@...> wrote:

      > The Oceantech reel leash seems to be the best
      > option if a leash is a must ...

      And it's also the best option if you only need a leash to launch (like where
      I ride) or land, because it retracts when you unclip it. For those who
      don't know, it's the same one from www.NorthShoreInc.com

      Mel
    • peacesurf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In kitesurf@y..., Mel <kitebord@p...> wrote:

        > And it's also the best option if you only need a leash to launch
        (like where
        > I ride) or land

        Why would you ever need a leash to launch or land?!
        Ron
      • kitemanic@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          If I remember correctly mel jumps in the water, and has the kite
          launched by someone else from land... so he'd want his board attached
          for launching only.