SV: [ksurf] AB 11.8 Naish 17.5 or Naish 19.5

  • lists@kiteboard.nu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      I use the AB 11.8, and AR5 9.5. These kites overlap. I think you should replace the 11.5 with the AB 11.8, or buy a really big kite to complement your 11.5. For me, on an F-One TT170 (80 kg), the 11.8 is nice in 12-20 knots. It needs more wind than last years kites, but it's incredibly controlable (and fun!) in high winds.

      /Björn Smedman