Gath Helmets

  • tam_ger@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      My two cents:
      searched high and low for a helmet that would fit like a glove, (or
      else i would be ditching it fast). Settled on the Gath fixed visor.
      An excellent helmet, your ears are fully protected, and you can still
      hear everything without being muffled. I also wanted a helmet i can
      wear in the winter.
      Great sun protection from the visor, just enough to keep the overhead
      rays out of your eyes, but not too much to impair vision. This was
      very important. Hmmm what else, oh yeah the neoprene head band to
      keep the water from draining into your eyes. Yeah love that part.

      I paid alot, as i ordered directly from Gath in Australia, but i
      would have to say after two months the money has been long since
      forgotten. I still love to wear my Gath.

      NON-COM, just a happy kitesurfer.

      Gerry
      in Canada