leash line source needed

  • fishersfort@attglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Does anybody know a source to buy the rope with a bungee hidden
      inside? This is the rope Naish and Wipika use for their leash line. I
      have tried to make one without much success. I use two Naish lines
      tied end to end to make one leash line for a Wipika style center
      leader leash. I need to make up another bar and line set and need
      some more bungee leash line. I'm not interested in using bungee with
      the rope covering. I think it would be too weak.

      Dwight