[ksurf] Where not to sail (on land)

  • BifferRyan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 1998
      A word of advice. Do not buggy/landsail on the fields of the Wright Bros.
      Memorial in Kittyhawk N.C. (USA) No, you won't get arrested. In fact the guard
      waved my admittance fee and let me in for free. I walked away, however with
      the cost of three flat tires (out of four--that's bad odds). Big wide open
      spaces the equivalent of 3 football fields, 15 mph plus constant winds. The
      catcher . . . the millions of CACTI (1-2 centimeter spines) will f**k your
      world, I swear it.

      Cheers, Ryan
      BifferRyan@...