[ksurf] Re: The name KITESURFING

  • Martin Rothwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 1999
      Well said that man!!!

      Don Montague wrote:

      > ....and I would love to meet the guy who said windsurfers
      > are pansies,,,and see him out at jaws someday.....you seem to have to much
      > time on the net and not enough in water.....
      >
      > so you can go fuck yourself...can't wait to meet you in the surf

    • Michel Montmigny
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 1999
        Don Montague wrote:

        > The name kitesurfing came from myself and Manu Bertin we were the original
        > kitesurfers on maui ,,,,we used a kite to surf the waves,,,,you can call it
        > what ever you want.....
        >
        > how about something important like board design ...kite design ,,foils
        > safety......
        >
        > ....and I would love to meet the guy who said windsurfers
        > are pansies,,,and see him out at jaws someday.....you seem to have to much
        > time on the net and not enough in water.....
        >
        > so you can go fuck yourself...can't wait to meet you in the surf
        >
        > aloha don montague
        >
        > www.kitesurfing.com
        > www.naishsails.com

        > Apply for a NextCard credit card: Save Money with a low intro rate and
        > no annual fee. Make Shopping Easy with Safe Shopping Guarantees, 1 Click
        > Shopping and Double Rewards. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/448
        >
        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf

        > Name: Don Montague (E-mail).vcf
        > Part 1.2 Type: text/x-vcard
        > Encoding: quoted-printable

        Very sad to read such bad and not necessary thing, when there is
        millions of other think to come in that marvellous sport that is
        Anythingsurfing on the planet.

        Michel a bit tired about that Montminy.com
        www.conceptair.com

      • Terese Roeseler
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 1999
          As my 4 year-old would say....

          POTTY MOUTH!!!!

          How the hell are you, Don??

          I like kitesurfing, kiteboarding, kitesailing, kiteskiing, but I must agree
          with Don. . .

          >how about something important like board design ...kite design ,,foils
          >safety......

          >The name kitesurfing came from myself and Manu Bertin we were the original
          >kitesurfers on maui ,,,,we used a kite to surf the waves,,,,you can call it
          >what ever you want.....
          >
          >how about something important like board design ...kite design ,,foils
          >safety......
          >
          >....and I would love to meet the guy who said windsurfers
          >are pansies,,,and see him out at jaws someday.....you seem to have to much
          >time on the net and not enough in water.....
          >
          >so you can go fuck yourself...can't wait to meet you in the surf
          >

          >aloha don montague
          >
          >www.kitesurfing.com
          >www.naishsails.com

          >Apply for a NextCard credit card: Save Money with a low intro rate and
          >no annual fee. Make Shopping Easy with Safe Shopping Guarantees, 1 Click
          >Shopping and Double Rewards. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/448
          >

          >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf

        • Cory Roeseler
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 1999
            Don,

            If you and Manu were the "original" then what was Troy Navarro doing with a
            skurfer and Flexis in the mid and late '80's on Maui?

            Killer high wind sesh' today in the Gorge. Tested lots of new stuff. When
            are you going to announce your Maui event with $50k prize money? Will it be
            too late for anyone who's not already on Maui?

            Aloha,

            Cory