[ksurf] Kite spot for vacation in Turkey///REALLY NICE ONE HERE!!

  • M.C. ARKAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2001
      Hi there surfing mates.

      We are a couple of flysurfers trying to kite in Istanbul and in Izmir since
      early this year.We have foil type kites from Peter Lynn and Aeros with 1.98
      kiteboards from Bic.I am personally the Turkish dealer for Aeros materials
      and we winvite all of you people in Europe especially to the best
      kitesurfing areas in Izmir /Cesme and Bodrum where you can enjoy wonderful
      flights high on water!! without a high traffic on water .Plenty of stable
      wind yet too much space for everybody!! Just send us a mail before you come
      and we can help you about all your questions.We are really willing and
      waiting to meet ya..

      Let us kitesurf in formation.

      Cheers.
      Can

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
        Can,

        Wsap?
        I'm looking for female riders in Turkey to kitesurf with next year
        2001. Can you get me in contact with them?

        Cheerio
        Elvan Bayraktaroglu

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "M.C. ARKAN" <mimcan@h...> wrote:

        > Hi there surfing mates.
        >
        > We are a couple of flysurfers trying to kite in Istanbul and in
        Izmir since
        > early this year.We have foil type kites from Peter Lynn and Aeros
        with 1.98
        > kiteboards from Bic.I am personally the Turkish dealer for Aeros
        materials
        > and we winvite all of you people in Europe especially to the best
        > kitesurfing areas in Izmir /Cesme and Bodrum where you can enjoy
        wonderful
        > flights high on water!! without a high traffic on water .Plenty of
        stable
        > wind yet too much space for everybody!! Just send us a mail before
        you come
        > and we can help you about all your questions.We are really willing
        and
        > waiting to meet ya..
        >
        > Let us kitesurf in formation.
        >
        > Cheers.
        > Can

        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
      • Kitepower
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
          I am always looking for blonde girls about 5'6" 50 -60kg to kitesurf with
          too, please send any spare ones to me.
          Sorry
          Cya and
          Goodwinds
          Steve McCormack
          www.kitepower.com.au
          sydney@...
          126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
          Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
          Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
          geelong@...

          Subject: Re: [ksurf] Kite spot for vacation in Turkey///REALLY NICE ONE
          HERE!!

          Can,

          Wsap?
          I'm looking for female riders in Turkey to kitesurf with next year
          2001. Can you get me in contact with them?

          Cheerio
          Elvan Bayraktaroglu

          --- In kitesurf@y..., "M.C. ARKAN" <mimcan@h...> wrote:

          > Hi there surfing mates.
          >
          > We are a couple of flysurfers trying to kite in Istanbul and in
          Izmir since
          > early this year.We have foil type kites from Peter Lynn and Aeros
          with 1.98
          > kiteboards from Bic.I am personally the Turkish dealer for Aeros
          materials
          > and we winvite all of you people in Europe especially to the best
          > kitesurfing areas in Izmir /Cesme and Bodrum where you can enjoy
          wonderful
          > flights high on water!! without a high traffic on water .Plenty of
          stable
          > wind yet too much space for everybody!! Just send us a mail before
          you come
          > and we can help you about all your questions.We are really willing
          and
          > waiting to meet ya..
          >
          > Let us kitesurf in formation.
          >
          > Cheers.
          > Can

          For Kitesurfers by Kitesurfers

          http://www.KiteHigh.com

          Win Board or Cabrinha Kite sweepstakes on now.

          1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA
          808 579 9849
          Email:support@...

        • M.C. ARKAN
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
            Dear Ms.Bayraktaroglu,

            Unfortunately,you will have to kitesurf with male riders only as this sport
            is too new yet.Maybe by next year some lady newcomers might join us and then
            we can let you know about them.No worries.

            What is your level in this sport?

            Have you forgotten your Turkish in Holland -being the daughter of a Turkish
            worker family ,maybe or you have never been in Turkey perhaps?

            Just let me know when you decide to be here.I will be more than happy to do
            the kite with you and your friends.

            Best Regards,
            Can