[ksurf] Re: Re : Jean Phillippe Bequet

  • Ronald Kittag
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 1999
      Hi All!

      The reason why I subscibed to this list is that I want to learn about this
      sport, whatever we will call it. And so far I did learn a lot.
      But what I don´t want to hear is this American vs French-attitudes debates.
      Stop that shit!!!
      Smoke a joint and relax or do whatever relaxes you! But don´t spill my
      mailbox with this crap!

      Peace love and unity to kitesurfing/kiteboarding/flysurfing
      I don´t care which name we finally choose

      Ronald from neutral Austria

      PS: To the French people: I do understand your language, I can speak it a
      little but I can´t write it. That´s why I´m responding in English. Blame it
      on my French teacher in school ;-)

      Jean-Philippe BEQUET schrieb:

      > > What about that french air traffic controler who refused to speak
      > >english and the plane crashed? What do you think about that .You
      > don't
      > >think his opion was formed without edequate reasons?
      >
      > Je suis franchement désolé mais je ne comprends pas très bien ce que
      > cette histoire vient faire ici.
      > Voudriez vous entendre que l'anglais doit etre le langage universel et
      > que tous les peuples de la terre doivent s'y conformer ?
      > Je cultive ma différence en parlant et en pensant français. Et si vous
      > ne comprenez pas ce que je dis, c'est votre probleme, pas le mien.

      > GET $10 OFF ANY ORDER @ healthshop.com! No min. purchase req.
      > Save on vitamins & supplements. Use coupon code: EGROUPS99
      > at checkout. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/463
      >
      > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf

    • Martin Rothwell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 1999
        Ronald Kittag wrote:

        > Stop that shit!!!
        > Smoke a joint and relax or do whatever relaxes you!

        Ah......a man after my own heart!!!

      • Todd Snyder
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 1999
          Nice put down . Someone got alittle hot under the collar! What did you have a
          laps in english memory or what?ha haaaaa!!!!!!!!!

          Ronald Kittag wrote:

          > Hi All!
          >
          > The reason why I subscibed to this list is that I want to learn about this
          > sport, whatever we will call it. And so far I did learn a lot.
          > But what I don´t want to hear is this American vs French-attitudes debates.
          > Stop that shit!!!
          > Smoke a joint and relax or do whatever relaxes you! But don´t spill my
          > mailbox with this crap!
          >
          > Peace love and unity to kitesurfing/kiteboarding/flysurfing
          > I don´t care which name we finally choose
          >
          > Ronald from neutral Austria
          >
          > PS: To the French people: I do understand your language, I can speak it a
          > little but I can´t write it. That´s why I´m responding in English. Blame it
          > on my French teacher in school ;-)
          >
          > Jean-Philippe BEQUET schrieb:
          >
          > > > What about that french air traffic controler who refused to speak
          > > >english and the plane crashed? What do you think about that .You
          > > don't
          > > >think his opion was formed without edequate reasons?
          > >
          > > Je suis franchement désolé mais je ne comprends pas très bien ce que
          > > cette histoire vient faire ici.
          > > Voudriez vous entendre que l'anglais doit etre le langage universel et
          > > que tous les peuples de la terre doivent s'y conformer ?
          > > Je cultive ma différence en parlant et en pensant français. Et si vous
          > > ne comprenez pas ce que je dis, c'est votre probleme, pas le mien.

          > > GET $10 OFF ANY ORDER @ healthshop.com! No min. purchase req.
          > > Save on vitamins & supplements. Use coupon code: EGROUPS99
          > > at checkout. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/463
          > >
          > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf

          > GET $10 OFF ANY ORDER @ healthshop.com! No min. purchase req.
          > Save on vitamins & supplements. Use coupon code: EGROUPS99
          > at checkout. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/463
          >
          > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf

        • C Lemons
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14, 1999
            I handle posts in languages I can't understand in one of two ways and it never
            fails.

            First - I ask some one to translate if it is in a thread I am interested in,
            and most of the time someone does. News Groups are good about this

            Second - If I don't understand it, don't want to take the time to bother with
            it , I simply delete it. If it is real important someone will let everyone
            know what it says. News Groups are good about this too. By hitting the delete
            button it allows you to move on.

            This allows everyone to play nice in the news group play ground.

            Collette

          • Pierrot Libois
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 1999
              Hie,

              I'm french.

              >Voudriez vous entendre que l'anglais doit etre le langage universel et
              >que tous les peuples de la terre doivent s'y conformer ?

              English is a very important laguage... Everybody know its impact on our
              daily lifes !
              But is it a good thing ? In fact when a large part of men and women speak a
              language, just a small part speaks it very well...
              An example ? Read ths mails on this list !
              Stop, I don't affirm that i speak english very well :-))) As we say in
              France : "Il y a encore du pain sur la planche !".

              French is one of the most beautiful languages on earth and i'm very proud to
              speak it.

              "A bon entendeur" !
              @+
              Pierrot

              Caen, Basse Normandie, FRANCE
              Etudiant à l'ESCEM Tours (Sup de Co)
              Mél : libois@...
              Web : http://libois.citeweb.net
              (Cerf-volant en Basse Normandie, Liste ESC etc.)
              ICQ : 15156284
              Fondateur de la liste "Etudes supérieures de commerce" en partenariat avec
              Jean-Marie Truelle (http://www.ifrance.com/prepahec/ ),
              toutes les infos sont sur mon site.