[ksurf] Re: Twintips for less than £50 !

  • cjgilmore@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Dave Folkard" <dave@f...> wrote:
      > Deck pads....
      > Started with inverted mousemats ! but the fell to bits after a few
      hours.
      > Currently using cheap closed cell foam mat - sold as a camping
      mattress.
      > Better ideas welcome
      >
      > Dave
      Have you tried craft foam. I think it is the same stuff deck pads
      are made of. I got some at a local craft store, it came in 2mm 3mm
      and 6mm thicknesses. I want to set up a dado blade to put groves in
      the foam for extra grip. I bet 1 cm holes in the foam would also
      work for making it grippier also.

      Chris