RE: [ksurf] C-Quad 12.5

  • Stefano Rosso
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      > A year ago it was probably the most powerful kite on the market, but was not
      > easy to kitesurf with, broke easily if mishandled at all, etc. The 17.5
      > Naish is about the same/more power and is a pleasure to fly compared to the
      > C-quad.

      Same power ? REALLY ? Flown side by side ??

      > Now there is something even better, the Wipika Airblasts, the 11.8 is about
      > the same power but with huge windrange and excellent re-launchability,

      I tried an airblast 11.8 - I dont think it had the same power... more range for sure and all the rest but low end grunt no...

      how and when did you compare ?

      Make PC-to-Phone calls with Net2Phone.
      Sign-up today at: http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/link.cgi?121