Re: [ksurf] ARX or R3 questions !

  • DaveTerry@c4image.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      You can start with a 4 line kite, but I'd advise a few hours in the park,
      running back and forth, learning to use the control.. It's very important
      you unterstand how to control the kite first. The four line bar gives you
      the advantage of being able to depower the kite, but if you don't realize
      where the power comes from, when you're on the water, you may get confused
      by you sudden and erratic pulling on the bar. You'll only need the two line
      for a couple of weeks of intense learning and it's alot of money to spend
      to purchase two kites, then just throw one in the closet!! The main thing
      is to get out there now!!

      >I have a question about this choise :
      >
      >naish ARX mt 11,5
      >or
      >R3 mt 11 converted 4 lines ??
      >OK : ARX is for expert level and R3 is for begginner, but I ask :
      >is significantly more difficult for beginner level stearing ARX respect to
      >R3 (4 lines) ??
      >
      >thank you !!

      Dave Terry@...
      POB 321