South African Website (commish)

  • Tsunamisports
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:30 AM
      The new Tsunami Sports Web site is up and running, so if you haven't visited
      us in a while, please take a look and be so kind as to let us know how we
      can make it EVEN better for you.

      Our range of kiteboards might be of particular interest to the guys on this
      E-group, and while they have been around for a while "in the flesh", this is
      the first time we have had the complete current range available on the web.

      www.tsunamisports.co.za is the link.

      Enjoy!

      Shaun Pretorius
      Tsunami Sports