Re: [ksurf] Peter Lynn, WaterFoil etc

  • Colin Gowland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hi Greg,

      A friend of mine learned on the 5.7 and progressed quite quickly- although
      he is now using an Arc. The other day he tried to use the 3.6 WF in about
      25-30 knots. After a short few runs he ended up skidding under the kite and
      it luffed. When it reopened in the window, all of the bridles were ripped
      off the kite!

      The WF is really stable and is actually quite fun to use here and there.
      Give it a shot! It's not of the highest quality but is still a great kite
      for the money IMO.

      Kind Regards,
      Colin