Arc wind range..

  • cthibau@uniserve.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      I getting confused about the wind range of the Arcs.. I want to cover
      15 to 25 Knots with a 7", and I am 180 Lbs.. I know I can increase
      the high limit by swiching for a TT.. Please HELP!!!!Thanks...
    • jmullmd@home.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        Hey there nameless one...

        I weigh about the same as you and I say that is exactly the wind range
        I'd expect out of the 840 on a twintip. The 1120 would also cover you
        to about 20kts on the twintip, but between 20-25 I think you'd be
        getting worked and in survival mode only. From what I hear a 630 would
        probably have you happy from the 20kt range upward. If I had 15-25 and
        wanted ONE kite and one twintip the 840 is my choice, no question.

        Good luck,

        John

      • thorpes@arklogic.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
          --- In kitesurf@y..., cthibau@u... wrote:

          >.. I want to cover 15 to 25 Knots
          > with a 7", and I am 180 Lbs..

          I'm sure you'e very proud of your 7 inch, but it has little effect on wind range ;)

          Steve T