Subject: Re: it's time to jump - please help

  • Greg Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      I've done quite a few windsurf style chop hops with a kite. It's fun. Just
      jump the same as you would a sailboard but try and keep your body centred
      over he board for the landing. It's not kite jumping but it's another way to
      have fun.

      Greg

      Simon,

      Thank you for the advice.

      With my 'ex-windsurfing' background - this was EXACTLY I was doing.

      Hitting a piece of chop or wave with speed - and trying to 'jump'
      my twintip and YANK the kite back at the same time.

      Regards,

      Skip