slider

  • Stefano Rosso
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2001
      a friend of mine just came back from france and said that the slider is
      all over the magazines

      any french people actually bought one and ridden it ? compared to an arc
      ? to a inf. sled ? to a foil ? to a jetski ?
    • joceandersson@chello.se
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2001
        I wrote to Fone in France 13 days ago(I had ordered a slider, but I
        ended up with the arc1120). This was the answer I got from Raphael
        Salles on the 6th of june. So I doubt it that there are any sliders
        for sale in France yet... The lines marked with * is the reply from
        Raphael.

        *Dear Joakim,
        *thank you for your mail .
        *I'm sorry regarding the Slider but we didn't start the production .
        *We are finishing the testing and all last details and they will be
        *in production when they will be perfect .
        *
        *I'm not abble to comfirm a date as you can imaging I do as fast as I
        *can but kites are full off surprises .
        *
        *I apologize for the inconvenients .
        *
        *Best regards
        *Raphaƫl
        *F.ONE
        *Centre commercial Le Solis
        *Bureaux Elytis
        *Av de la Mer
        *34970 LATTES
        *Ph : 33 4 67 99 51 16
        *Fax : 33 4 67 99 61 93

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
          i have herad a report that some have tried the slider and liked it...
          anyone here taken one out for a spin ?