[ksurf] Re: Ledge to Lancelin Race DownUnder

  • Ian Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22 7:09 AM
      Cory,

      > Great site, but could you please describe the course a little.

      I don't have a map with turn points yet but will post one as soon as it
      is available.

      I have not raced in it myself but understand it to have 7 turn points
      that basically zig-zag down wind (running North) from Ledge Point (23 km
      S) to Lancelin.

      > I wonder if Manu will return for another attempt at victory,
      > this time with a kite.

      I certainly hope so! The more Kites the better!

      Cheers,
      Ian

      WinDesigns Australia:
      9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
      Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
      Mobile: 0414 716 812
      Email: IanYoung@...
      Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/