[ksurf] trying to locate anyone in corpus

  • curtismai@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 1999
      I am trying to find anyone in corpus with information about someone who
      is making boards there. Also any info on any shops in corpus selling
      any gear associated with kitesurfing. I live in san antonio and only
      visit the coast once in awhile, saw some guys kitesurfing last weekend,
      came home and put up all of my windsurfing gear for sale. I am really
      interested in this sport just need the info of where to get the gear.

    • RaphaĆ«l
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 1999
        Get in touch with Peter Norby...

        any of the windsurfing stores should be able to help you contacting him...

        Raphael Baruch
        +1 (305) 373-5378
        I am trying to find anyone in corpus with information about someone who
        is making boards there. Also any info on any shops in corpus selling
        any gear associated with kitesurfing. I live in san antonio and only
        visit the coast once in awhile, saw some guys kitesurfing last weekend,
        came home and put up all of my windsurfing gear for sale. I am really
        interested in this sport just need the info of where to get the gear.

        click here
        Click Here!