[ksurf] Maximum Time AirBorne

  • SUSAN SIMMONS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 1998
      I'm wondering what is the longest time someone has been airborne in
      kitesurfing? Has anybody actually timed someone in the air for 8 or more
      seconds? When I was in Maui last month, I stood on the beach and several
      times just counted to myself (not totally accurate) as Flash flew into
      the air and finally landed when I got to 5 to 7 seconds. It excited the
      butterflies in my stomach though I was standing on solid ground!
      Susan in CT., USA