[ksurf] c-quad 8.4??

  • Nick Boucart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 1999
      Hello,

      I read that there are already people who have the 8.4 c-quad, but my
      local kite shop says it isn't in production yet. I've flown a proto of
      it a couple of months ago in Holland, where Kane was giving some demo's,
      and I liked it. I have now the 6.3, but yesterday, in winds of only 8
      to 10 km/h, that was not enough, although I think I would be going if I
      had a 8.4 at that moment. So, is there anyone out there who has already
      an original c-quad 8.4, and if so, where did you get is?

      Many thanks in advance!

      Nick.