[ksurf] c-quad

  • Arrif
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 1999
      Has anyone found away of making the c-quad water relaunchabl,
      I am new to kitesurfing and I have had my c-quad for two weeks now but I
      dread to get on my board yet as when I but the c-quad in the water it has
      sank to the bottom making it impossible to retrieve .
      I have tried fitting foam tubes as seen on other sites but they just snag
      the bridal strings .
      Do I have to buy a Wipika ?

      Thanks Arrif

    • serial_killah50@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
        If you put floaters into the c-quad will or won't it be 100%
        waterrelaunchable.

        thanx