Reflex products

  • Stephen McCormack
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2001
      Anyone know a website or contact details for this company.
      They make accessories for kitesurfing.
      Thanks
      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      www.kitepower.com.au
      sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
      geelong@...
    • Hudson Godfrey-Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2001
        Try www.fibersparsports.com
        Reflex is the name they call their masts.

        Hudson

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2001
          I think you should actually put the knot in the front right line
          (power line). With the Arc shortening the right power line makes it
          steer left (opposite of what I'm used to with foil kites) I found
          this out the hard way when I tried attaching the the power lines to
          the outside of the bar and the brake lines to the inside (please
          don't ask why). After five attempts to launch I clued in it was
          counter steering - then I flew it for a while that way (five
          minutes) - its hard to make your brain think backwards like that.
          --- In kitesurf@y..., Mel <kitebord@p...> wrote:
          > If it's turning right while hovering, in the trim loop with the
          back lines
          > slack, you may only need to shorten the left front line. You can
          still just
          > put another knot in the front leader, & attach the left line to the
          bottom
          > knot & the right line to the top knot.
          >
          > Mel

          Anyone