[ksurf] kite for sale

  • speleopower@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 1999
      I posted a 8.5m Wipika for sale a while back. It is still availible.
      The Wipika 8.5m is yellow and white and going for $600 including
      shipping in North America it's complete with Hawaiian Proline bar, HPL
      quickrelease, 30m line,instruction booklet, video and repair stuff.
      Thanks

    • Francesco Moretti
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 1999
        F-one kite for sale, 5,0 water relaunchable, in good condition $ 350 in
        Hawaii.
        Contact tecnolimits@...
        Aloha

        URL http://www.maui.net/~th123097/
      • Eric Wynne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2000
          7.2 CONCEPT AIR EX WAVE. IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
          COMPLETE READY TO FLY $600